Leather Waterproofing & Max Conditioning Liquid
- Use on smooth leather work boots, hiking boots, hunting boots, military, western boots, motorcycle boots, golf shoes, soccer shoes, etc.
- Long lasting formula.
- Formulated for extreme outdoor exposure – for workers and outdoorsmen that constantly battle trying conditions.
- Provides a first-rate waterproof barrier that keeps feet dry in uncommon weather exposure.
- Replaces the tanning oils that wear and weather remove. Gives leather fibers the needed lubrication to stretch, compress and bend.
- For all types of smooth & grained finished leathers.
- Convenient Dauber Applicator.
- Not for suede or nubuck leathers.
- Will darken leather.
- 4 fl oz.
Leather should be free of dirt and grime (use AQUASEAL Smooth Leather Cleaner).
Some darkening may occur. Test in a hidden small area before applying to all. Shake well. Apply an even coat to the surface. Let dry for 1 hour. Apply second coat. Dry overnight. If light haze appears, brush/buff lightly. Reapply as weather and wear requires it.