Waterproofing & Conditioning Creme
Conditions & Preserves
Provides Maximum Protection
- Use on smooth leather work boots, hiking boots, hunting boots, western boots, motorcycle boots, golf shoes, soccer shoes, etc
- Longest lasting formula.
- Effectively stops water penetration, protecting leather fibers from damage.
- It reliably replaces essential oils lost due to wear and weather. Keeps leather soft and flexible.
- The crème formula has legendary staying power that exceeds regular liquid waterproofers.
- For all types of smooth & grained finished leathers.
- Not for suede or nubuck leathers.
- Use fingers or cloth to apply.
- Will darken leather moderately.
- 4 fl oz.
Leather should be free of dirt and grime (use AQUASEAL Smooth Leather Cleaner).
Some darkening of leather may occur. Test in a hidden small area before applying to all. Using fingers (or a clean, lint-free cloth) apply an even coat to entire surface. Let dry for 1 hour. Apply second coat. Dry overnight. If light haze appears, brush/buff lightly. Reapply as weather and wear requires it.