Montana Loose Fit Insulated Jacket
Warmth Rating Earned: Level 4 – Extreme Warmth
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
When it comes to wet weather, it’s all about the right gear. This men’s jacket offers insulated warmth to keep you working. Wind resistant and water repellent, it comes equipped with synthetic down insulation plus a sherpa fleece lining in the upper body to seal in heat. Pockets inside and out offer plenty of storage.
- 4.5-ounce, 100% nylon
- Sherpa-lined upper body and hood for comfort; Faux down insulation
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) technology forces light rain and water to bead up and roll right off
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Adjustable hood with hidden drawcord and cord lock
- Internal elastic storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Snap-button chest pockets; Left-chest pocket with hidden zip closure
- Zip hand pockets; Large inner utility pocket
There are no reviews yet.