Men’s Rugged Flex Hamilton Plaid
Men’s relaxed-fit, midweight flannel that gives you the freedom to move.
Armed with two sewing machines, Hamilton Carhartt began producing overalls in a small Detroit loft in 1889. Carrying on his legacy, this men’s shirt is as tough and dependable as its century-plus namesake. It gives you a full range of motion on the jobsite with stretch panels across the back so you can swing an axe with ease.
- 5.5-ounce, 97% cotton / 3% spandex flannel
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- Spread collar with button-down front
- Two chest pockets with additional left chest pocket panel
FIT & TECHNOLOGY