Cellar Door Soap
dark patchouli. black anise. blood orange.
it’s the middle of july. it’s a billion degrees out and you’re sitting on your phone scouring the internet for any sign of halloween decorations at Michaels, Joann, Target, etc. while burning the last little bit of pumpkin candle from last year’s halloween collection. if that sounds like you, you’re our kind of people. and this soap is definitely for you. our homage to peter steele and the rest of type o negative may not smell like burning leaves or clove cigarettes, but we’re guessing it’ll still do the trick. happy halloween.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- patchouli essential oil (pogostemon cablin oil)
- star anise essential oil (illicium verum oil)
- blood orange essential oil (citrus sinensus oil)
- bamboo charcoal