Cellar Door Soap
Grand Traverse Ghost Walk
crisp fall leaves. baby’s breath. damp earth.
Portals to hell. Disembodied voices. Doors slamming for no reason. These paranormal events await you at the former Northern Michigan Asylum. And nothing will get you closer to these experiences than walking the grounds of the Grand Traverse Commons for a twilight ghost tour. Whether its history or haunts that you’ve come for, taking one step inside the tunnels might be all it takes to make a believer out of even the most hardened skeptic.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide
- bamboo charcoal