bourbon. mulled cider. dried tobacco. cedarwood. oud wood.
it’s all hallow’s eve and the moon is full… so light a black flame candle and cozy up on the couch with your favorite spell book, because the Sanderson sisters are coming to town. and they’re bringing some of that Sanderson spice with them! it’s gonna take more than some rad dude with “Ice” shaved into the back of his head to stop them. actually, maybe let’s just hang with them for the night. they do seem way cooler than half of the stiffs in this town.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- bamboo charcoal
- eco-glitter (fluorphlogopite, titanium dioxide, tin oxide, iron oxode)