ELEMENT QUARTER LIGHTWEIGHT ATHLETIC SOCK
We’re not saying you should swim in this Athletic quarter sock, but it’s a triathlon sock in its own right. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool combined with mesh panels on top of the foot keep things cool and dry. The high-density knit runs a blister-free fit, and the cushion is a Spartan of durability. At that point, if you just like quarter socks … well, this is the one.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
- The lightweight yarns in the Athletic category deserve a decathlon pun based on their all-time performance in all active life choices.
- The cushion in the Athletic category underfoot offers rebound and comfort, and in the taller styles covers the ankle and Achilles for added protection and durability.