The black oil-tanned Leather upper is attached to the outsole via a Goodyear Storm welt construction for enhanced resilience and optimal protection from everyday hazards. For additional protection, the single-density polyurethane MAXwear 90 outsole delivers unparalleled oil and abrasion resistance. A removable dual-density Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed prevents shock damage from falls and heavy landings throughout the foot. It also features Poron cushioning pads, which enhance comfort levels for all-day wear on any work surface. Whether standing, walking or driving all day, this boot provides the critical functionality, support and protection you need.
Thorogood Men’s 6″ American Heritage Heritage Black Mock Toe Wedge Boot 814-6201
• Black Oil-Tanned Leather
• Comfort Weave Vamp Lining
• Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Insert on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
• Rubber Midsole
• Engineered Composite Shank
• Thorogood’s Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™ Outsole
• Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
• Made In The U.S.A.
• Special Features: ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated