The tobacco oil-tanned Leather upper is attached to the outsole via a Goodyear Storm welt construction for enhanced resilience and optimal protection from everyday hazards. For additional protection, the single-density polyurethane MAXwear 90 outsole delivers unparalleled oil and abrasion resistance. A removable dual-density Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed prevents shock damage from falls and heavy landings throughout the foot. It also features Poron cushioning pads, which enhance comfort levels for all-day wear on any work surface. Whether standing, walking or driving all day, this boot provides the critical functionality, support and protection you need.
Thorogood Men’s 814-4200 American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe Boot
• Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
• Comfort Weave Vamp Lining
• Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Insert on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
• Rubber Midsole
• Engineered Composite Shank
• Thorogood’s Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™ Outsole
• Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
• Made In The U.S.A.
• Special Features: ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe), EH rated