coastal waters. fresh air. white sands.
If you haven’t gone walking along the shore of one of Michigan’s Great Lakes looking for rocks, are you even living? And we’re not just talking about petoskey stones, oh no… We’re talking about those little tide-worn jewels known as beach glass. You spend all day in those stiff waders to find 2 pieces if you’re lucky. But it’s worth it. Because you know that when you’re done, you get to soak in a hot bath with a bar of Beach Glass soap.
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- iron oxide